Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick update on thesis work



Here is a sample of what I have been working on for my research. I have 6 domes to complete the Crystal Size Distribution (CSD) on and I am only on the third dome. I have 18 different pictures to finish for dome C and I have been working on those for 3 months now and really have finished most within the last week. Like I said in previous posts, lots going on this summer except for working on my thesis. Lucky for me, my thesis advisor is giving me a break because she also has been busy this summer and knows how crazy my life is right now. I was planning to focus heavily on field work this summer and spend weeks up in Lassen Volcanic NP, but so far I have not been once. I hope to change that soon, I might go up in a week or two with a friend for a few days.

No comments: